Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Earth Day

Whoops! I missed Earth Day yesterday. In support of Earth day, my job encouraged all to wear green last Friday and then on the way to work this I heard that yesterday was Earth day. Urg! Oh well, better late than never. 

Honestly, until I met my husband, I was not very focused on being "green". He is amazing when it comes to making sure we limit our carbon footprint and it has rubbed off on me. (Thanks Hubby)! We recycle everything that can be, compost our kitchen scraps, shop at the thrift store, and have a vegetable garden. He doesn't even own a car and rides his motorcycle everywhere. I still drive a car but am considering taking the motorcycle training and applying for a license, (won't take it work though...that will never happen - LOL). 

In celebration I am sharing my "Going Green" pinterest board. Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. Love Pinterest! I am now one of your Pinterest followers. Thanks for sharing at the Rock N Share! Hope to see you again soon! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete