Saturday, November 22, 2014

Lucy Celebrates Her Birthday with a Frozen Birthday Party!!!

Of course Lucy is in love with the movie Frozen and all the characters, 
especially Elsa, so its no surprise that she chose to have a Frozen 3rd birthday party. The best part was that I got to help create her perfect party. 

I was assigned to make the centerpieces...


Vases from the thrift store and dollar store.
Fill for vases from the dollar store.
Branches and snowflake stems from JoAnn's Fabric, Michaels Craft Store and the dollar store. 
(message me if you want more detail)



...the Olaf game; "Pin the nose on Olaf"







...the cake...



...and the dresses.




My daughter did everything else and it was all Amazing...

Treat Bags

Build a Snowman Game


Snacks & Drinks





Clearly a good time was had by all....






....especially Lucy!








Can you believe Lucy is 3? 
I am sooooo blessed!


Shared on....

4 comments:

  1. What a fun party! I think I would have a hard time hitting olaf with a stick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Everything looks amazing! I love the "Build a Snowman" bags. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's just so precious! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features today at the Anything Blue Friday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/11/anything-blue-friday-week-77.html I hope to see you again at the little, blue soiree. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love your frozen party ideas. I'm throwing a frozen themed party for my daughter who turns 3 next month. Can you give me some more details around the centerpiees? I'm afraid I won't have much like finding these items now that the holidays are over.

    ReplyDelete