Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ultimate Blog Challenge "Catch Up"

Ok, I have not posted for a week. Not a good way to do a blog challenge huh? To try and catch up I will use some of the suggestions from Kinderchat and some I just made up. So here goes....
 ________________________________________

Blog Post #12

My very favorite article of clothing
 Scarves
I love scarves. Cotton and Nylon. As a matter of fact I recently posted a blog showing how I hang (and display) some of my scarves in my new boudior, (click here). Yes, I have more that are made of nylon that I keep in a plastic box. I wear some sort of scarf almost every day. In the winter I wear them to keep warm even with my coat off. In the summer I usually wear the nylon scarves to spruce up my outfit with a bit of color...especially the work black clothes, (you know the ones ;)

Here you can find 9 Ways to Wear a Scarf  from Amy at A Blossoming Life:
9 Ways to Tie a Scarf
Another cool idea, especially for winter scarves:
 Watch these on youtube: 
 _______________________________________
Blog Post #13 

3 Songs that make me dance

#1  Michael Jackson  "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" 
from the Off The Wall album
 
Why? In college I minored in dance and one of the instructors used this entire album for the movement across the floor exercises. It brings back really great memories.



#2  Madonna  "Vogue"  
the first song released from the Dick Tracy inspired album I'm Breathless.
What're you lookin' at?
Trivia: Name spoken during the song...
Greta Garbo, Marilyn Monroe, Marlene Dietrich, Joe DiMaggio, Marlon Brando, James Dean, Grace Kelly, Jean Harlow, Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers,
Rita Hayworth, Lauren Bacall, Katharine Hepburn, Lana Turner, Bette Davis

 #3  Isley Brothers  "Shout"
Trivia: Was on the soundtrack album from the movie Animal House in 1978.



________________________________________
Blog Post #14


 What I Wish They Would Invent

A FULL SIZE Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
 (with the strong suction)

Can you imagine?


_________________________________________
Blog Post #15


I'm in love with ____ right now.

Kate Beckett's Hair Style


 
 Kate Beckett hair
 Kate Beckett. I. Want. Her. Hair. That is all.

OK, that's it for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment