Monday, May 20, 2013

Four Generations

Last Sunday my children, my niece my granddaughter and I visited my mom in celebration of Mother's Day. We had a really good time enjoying a meal and each other's company. My mother's hearing diminished several years back making it difficult for here to hear conversations with more than one person but she was so happy to have her family around she didn't mind at all.

My mother was born in 1922 which means she will turn 91 this summer. I am her third child and her first girl. She has 11 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren. My granddaughter, Lucy, is her 10th great grandchild and was born to my daughter. Here is a picture of the four of use...four generations.



This got me to thinking (again) how fast time flies. As I grow older I find myself wanting to spend more of my time nurturing relationships instead of a career. God has provided me with the most amazing blessed life I want to make sure I appreciate it and everyone in it. 

Here are a few photos of my mom and my kids then and now. What precious memories they are for me and hopefully for them too. Enjoy!









Thanks for visiting,


No comments:

Post a Comment