Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tiered Serving Dish


I love plates. I know a little weird. I have several sets of dishes in different shapes, colors, and patterns each for different eating experiences. For example; the Corian are for very casual dining (sitting on the couch with plate in lap and TV on). Ceramic every day for when we actually sit down at the table and talk about the day. Black square for a dinner party with one or two other couples. And of course the Christmas dishes for, well you know. 

So...when I saw these dishes at the local thrift store I just had to have them. Unfortunately there was not an entire set (and my husband would have an eye-roll moment if I brought any more plates home) so I bought one of each (and 2 short glasses) with the following project in mind.




One dollar each. Not bad!
Epoxy mixed in hand made foil bowl










Now the best part. 

The Reveal

...and not just of my Tiered Serving Dish but of the new
 MEGA STUFF Oreos.





Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice - I love how colorful this is. Pinning this. Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Honestly I bought the dishes because I loved the color and figured out the project later. Gonna have to host a Mexican themed party soon. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete