Thursday, January 3, 2013

It was a Merry Christmas

 Happy Holidays to You All and Welcome 2013. 

It was a great holiday for our family filled with family gatherings, gift giving, and lots and lots of foodI am truly blessed with a loving mom, an amazing husband, four great children, a wonderful son-in-law, and the most beautiful granddaughter ever. I am and will remain filled with "JOY"!

 The letters came from Michael's Crafts. They were white so I painted them with leftover red wall paint and then sanded the edges so that the white showed through. I then covered with clear satin polyurethane. 
Here's the mantel all decked out for Christmas. See a tutorial on how I made the mirror HERE


Used my granddaughter's DIY chalkboard to follow the Christmas countdown!!

Watching our favorite Christmas movie was a must...

 A chocolate cake with chocolate and white icing...yummy

And of course Santa came to Nana's house and left a full stocking for her to open on Christmas day.
(the stocking was made for her last year and the name was done on the sewing machine)
My beautiful Granddaughter


Merry Christmas from Us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment