Wednesday, November 14, 2012

For the Girl (or Guy) Who Saves Everything

Yes, I am that girl. The one who just can't throw away things of value, especially if its from others. I save all greeting cards, ticket stubs, photographs that where left over from printing too many, well...you get the idea.

So.......here is a couple of ways to save them and use them all at the same time;

My husband smokes cigars (I know...yuck), and they come in these adorable wooden boxes that I saved (of course) so I decided to cover them with various left over scrapbook paper and use them to store other things I just can't throw away (LOL).

For greeting cards....
 

 For Christmas Cards....



For those photographs I just can't throw away.....
 

For ticket stubs and other memorabilia.....
 

They stack so nicely. I also keep one on the end table for my glasses, the remotes, etc...


More to come soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment