Sunday, February 10, 2013

Winter Wreath

Just a quick post to share my latest door deco (wreath). I have one for every season and holiday but always struggled with that time right after Christmas and before Valentines day where leaving up the Christmas wreath just doesn't seem right. 

A friend posted this picture on Facebook and I was inspired....

 
And created this.....



Oh yea...I recycled the burlap from this project....
It was burlap I used as table covers for Lucy's 1st birthday party. Of course there is a lot left so stay tuned. Not sure what other wonderful crafts I can create with burlap. Any suggestions?


2 comments:

  1. Super pretty!
    Thanks for sharing this week at the party!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey. I do love the way it turned out and it was so simple to make. :)

    ReplyDelete