It's has been a busy couple of week. Not to jump the gun but I am in the beginning stages of starting a new career and the prep is time consuming; more to come on that.
Anyway I decided to take a break and share a receipt that has received rave reviews from family and friends. What make it so good is the fact that it is cooked slow making it very tender. Hope you enjoy the Chipotle Pulled Pork!!
1 BONELESS PORK SHOULDER BUTT ROAST (3LB)
2 TBS. STEAK SEASONING (I used A1)
1 C. RED PEPPER JELLY
3 TBS. MINCED CHIPOTLE PEPPERS IN ADOBO SAUCE
- Cut roast in half and place in your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with steak seasoning and add water.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until meat is tender.
- In a saucepan, combine jelly and peppers.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes (heated through).
- Remove meat from slow cooker, discard cooking liquid.
- Shred pork with forks and return to slow cooker.
- Top with jelly mixture, cover and cook on low for 30 more minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon meat onto roll and enjoy.