Tuesday, January 7, 2014

10 Random Things About Me (Blog Challenge)

Yesterday I posted #6 from Kinderchat. Today I am going to pick a topic from The Ultimate Blog Challenge and borrow a page from Letterman and go "Top Ten" style. 
OK..here goes!

1). I have moved 10 times in my life
MY CURRENT HOME
 2). I have lived in 9 homes (one twice)
3). I am obsessed with houses.

 4). I have 4 college degrees 
5). One is a BA in Dance 
6). I have been a Registered Nurse for 25 years
GRADUATION 1988
7). I have twins - a girl and a boy
DECEMBER 1984

8). I have had 10 dogs since childhood
(Tippy, Holly, Petite, Ginger, Bandit, Smokey, Ashes, Chloe, Lucky, Buttons) 
 Chloe and Buttons share my life now...
CHLOE
BUTTONS
BANDIT 1977-1992


9). My favorites include the colors turquoise and red, the number 21, french fries, Madonna (the singer), wedding cake icing, weddings, anything vintage, the smell of cut grass and mulch in the summer, Halloween, weekends, the ocean, Los Angeles and the dates my children were born.

10). If money wasn't an issue I would buy, flip and sell houses


 

No comments:

Post a Comment